Did you read his tips about how to get lots of comments? I am speechless. I know he doesn’t really advocate what he suggested but I am sure there are bunches of morons out there ready to try his lame methods.
I love comments but only when the commentor really meant what they say. I hate :
1) Commentor who comment with the hope of waiting for my reciprocal comment; (I don’t play tit-for-tat, sorry)
2) Commentor who eventually bitched that he/she commented but I never visit their blog; (I am a mother with four kids so I don’t have the luxury like you who blogs on company’s time, ok?)
3) Commentor who leaves comment in my paid posts (which are clearly marked) and leave competitors’ links. (Dude, if you are too cheap to buy a paid post, why don’t you go sell backside by the backlane? You will earn more. And much more honorable too.)
4) Commentor who commented because they want to abuse the no-follow linkback.
Now, what did [tag]John Chow[/tag] suggested to those who still insists to get lots of comments? Let me summarise it:
1) Start a no-lifer, we live for comments, addiction group;
2) Buy it for a shilling;
3) Comment in your own blog with different names; Just like how spinsters send flowers to themselves on Valentine’s Day;
4) COMMENT IN MY BLOG USING JOHN CHOW’S NAME. Actually, he said, we can use a top blogger’s name and comment in our own blog.
So, folks, just for a taste of his own medicine, you have my blessings to comment as John Chow from now on. LOL. That guy is evil, I tell you.
And folks, I am sorry that I have not been replying comments in my own blog because I have so much going on. My son just wrecked the whole car and I didn’t manage to catch up with my paid posts for three days, causing a lot of backlogs with datelines.
Kiddies, do not follow what John Chow teach you, ok? And have fun commenting as John Chow from now on, but use your own URL. If you get sued, I do not know you, ok?