I am going to make some quick notes on the things I should be doing in 2009 where make money blogging is concerned. As we know, resolutions are stuffs people crap at the end of the year when the alcohol, parties, auld lang syne and foolish thoughts rule. Within a few weeks, we probably forget what resolutions we set for the new year.
But still, it is fun to gather our thoughts and write them down. Who knows, by the end of 2009, I may actually find that I have achieved some of the resolutions. So here goes New Year Resolutions 2009 (where make money blogging is concerned):
1) Maintain PR or increase PR without losing them. PR means pagerank or how important Google views our blogs.
2) Jumpstart all my dormant domains or let them expire.
3) In view of the gloomy outlook for 2009 where money is concerned, I shall be satisfied to make enough money like 2008.
4) Explore new ideas of making money using my blogs without compromising on honesty, integrity and truth.
5) Be happy with whatever achievements without getting blinded by competitiveness.
6) Increase traffic with smart SEO tricks.
7) Continue with generousity and sincerity in sharing ideas to help others to make money too.
8) Improve my skills and knowledge in other areas, for enrichment of life in general and also to enhance my blogging oomph.
9) Remember to spend and enjoy the money I make and never be a scrooge.
10) Remind self that God is the unsung hero where make money is concerned because He will give me my Daily Bread, the skills I need and to give glory and thanks to His Name.
I must say the above ten points are pretty do-able. It is not one of my regular “I am going to make five digit income every month” dream.
So, have you plan what you want to do in 2009 where make money online is concerned?
Han(December 28, 2008 - 6:32 pm)
I like point no 4.
akazuma(December 28, 2008 - 6:58 pm)
looks like you really aim for that. So, just do your best!
email2me(December 31, 2008 - 6:17 pm)
Thanks for sharing the idea Lilian …. I know what I need to do now … :D