Sponsored Reviews is launched today. If you haven’t heard of it, go over to their site and check it out. As usual, I am ready to give it a test drive so that I can share with readers here.
Your blog has to meet the below to qualify:
Requirements and Important Information:
* Your blog must contain at least 10 posts with 200 words of unique content each.
* Your blog must not be completely automated or appear to be created solely for search engine traffic.
* Your blog must have at least a 3:1 ratio of non-paid to paid content.
* You must complete all accepted reviews within 7 days, or your account will be suspended.
* Foreign Language blogs (non-english) must clearly state in the title which language the blog is written in. i.e. “Jose’s Blog – Spanish”. You must also state (in the description) whether you will write the review in English or another language.
* Blogs with very little traffic and/or links, may be rejected .
I submitted a couple of blogs a few minutes ago and has yet to receive the approval. One of my blogspot blog is given USD10, out of which I get 65%, i.e USD6.50 per post. I submitted another blog and increase the amount to USD30 of which I will get USD19.50 per post.
Will it work? I am not sure. When Sponsored Reviews starts paying me, I will tell you more.