To those of you who finds it hard to ever get your hands on a cheque, no sweats now. I just read that [tag]nuffnang[/tag] will issue a cheque as soon as you hit RM50.
I remember how I anticipated my first USD50 at Google [tag]Adsense[/tag] so that I can get the PIN to activate my account. Then, I waited patiently for the USD100 mark so that I can finally get my cheque. It is followed by the sheer joy of getting a cheque in the mail, at long last. It then dawned to me that hey, just blogging only will make money too.
I can tell you that once you have a comfortable figure each month, the thrill is no longer there. Trust me, enjoy your first cheque. Once you are jaded, it is no longer fun anymore. Nowadays, it is the pressure of wanting to make more than last month and the extra hard work we have to put in to achieve that.
So, enjoy your first Ringgit fifty. The air is much cleaner and fresher down there. Spend it on something special, treat yourself.
To those of you who still doubts if blogging can [tag]make money[/tag], here are some tips that work for me:
1) Yes, it can but you need to work for it, just like everything else
2) Build your content first, i.e. make your blog interesting
3) Build your circle of blogging peers to support and motivate each other
4) Read a lot and learn new things
5) Do not be afraid to ask questions (some bloggers may help, some may not, but keep going)
And errrmm….follow my blog! ‘Cos it is free!