There has been so much talks about how writing for PayPerPost can affect our ranking with [tag]Google[/tag] and also affect our[tag] Adsense[/tag].Â There was this huge, menacing, unknown, unseen force that appears to hang above every blogger’s head.
Well, I joined [tag]PayPerPost[/tag] after reading about the Â verbal abuses hurled by several A-list bloggers.Â I like PayPerPost then because they just stood there, unflinching.Â PPP got guts and I love that.
So, do I care or worried about getting penalised?Â Originally yes.Â But after I take a look at all my blogs, I realised something:
1) My personal blog already has 1,500 postings and is 2 years old before I join PPP, TLA or ReviewMe.Â So what’s a few PPP and [tag]ReviewMe[/tag] posts?
2) Even without PayPerPost paid posts, I still do link to other sites, i.e. my fellow bloggers, news, some funny products etc.
3)Â I do not like to be aÂ blogger by bogged down with unknown fear of someone.
4) My blogs are not my lifeline but a hobby and past-time.Â I wouldn’t die if the blog dies.
5) I have so many blogs so the risks, if any is spread out.
6) PayPerPost’s moolah starts to kick in immediately and they are way more than my other ads program.Â My advice to a few friends who are bloggers is to grab the moolah and run now.Â Why stand there and worry?
7) And my last conspiracy theory is all those scare tactics are aimed at advertisers because it is their money that these other advertising programs are eyeing on.Â They can’t step on the advertisers’ toes (as in not burning bridges)Â so theyÂ scare us little boys and girls bloggers (who doesn’t make five figure incomeÂ by contextual ads) to get the message across.Â You know….some may squeal, “The sky is falling” and hence, help to spread the message that ‘Hey, it is safer to advertise with us and not those crummy paid posts.’
So, today, PayPerPost’s latest blog entry has given us a very assuring picture in their blog post – PayPerPost and search engines.Â The bottomline is – NO, there is nothing to worry about.Â The sky is not falling, there was no nuclear bomb.Â It was just Michael Arrington’s fart.
Yet, there are still so many having this fear and bringing in old articles of the past. I’d tell them -Â dude, ever heard of paralysis by analysis?Â Fear will not take you anywhere.