Lilianâ€™s Make$ Money$ Blog. The owner of this blog needs no introduction in the Malaysian blogosphere. She has so many blogs I canâ€™t count them all with my fingers but one of my favourites is her Make$ Money$ blog because it has many ideas to help me think of how to make more and more money online! So yes, it definitely deserves the thinking bloggers award.
I must say that I really did spark off the local blogsphere to write for money and many of the moms I know are now earing a decent income writing paid posts. So, yes, I deserve it. So did :
Well, how does this work?
The participation rules are simple: If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme. Optional: Proudly display the â€˜Thinking Blogger Awardâ€™ with a link to the post that you wrote. Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all â€” blogs that really get you thinking!
Now, I am suppose to pick five blogs which makes me think. And here goes…
1) AhPek – He is one inspiring chap who improves as he goes along as a blogger. Now, he is into creating his own WordPress theme! He can talk about funny stuffs to earning money to how to change a light bulb and how to make a living. So, a jack of all trade that makes you think about the different parts of life.
2) Cedric – A young man, 19 years old and yet, from his post, you can see a lot of wisdoms. Kind of make you feel glad that the future of blogging is looking good.
3) Zewt – This is one blogger that got you thinking deep and hard. Whether is is about life and death or just mathematical quizzes he gave to his blog readers. Look at the amount of comments he get each day and you know that he is the next star blogger in Malaysia. (aiks, he had been tagged too)
4) Dr. Bernard Chan – Hehehe, I know he had been given the award. But his blog has a mix of medical stuffs that we probably are not aware of until he told us. And about his life as a dad.
5) Endroog – Now, this guy got me thinking previously. Why he would bring up something controversial and risk getting mobbed? So, he kind of earned my respect for being different.
Since MG tagged all the moms, I decided to tag the males. And 1-5 awardees, if my blog got your thinking, you can tag me again. Hehehe. (my personal blog?) Please select only blogs that contain great stuffs and not just pick your five friends ok?