Some of you may have seen the news and know that the folks there are making a protest against the military Government. Monks are walking in protest and some had been clubbed till bloodied. Below is a photo of our Catholic News urging us to pray for peace.
Do you know that as bloggers, we can also play our parts?
Here’s what we can do:
1) Take part by registering your blog at FREE BURMA
2) On October 4th, we pause and make a post to FREE BURMA. It is the International Bloggers’ Day for Burma on the 4th of October.
3) Place the banner on our site
1. Publish a posting (Bulletin Board, Forum, Blog, Social Network, Static Websiteâ€¦) on the 4th of October with the header: â€œFree Burma!â€
2. Tag it if you can with â€œFree Burmaâ€
3. Choose a grafic from our Grafics page and
4. Link to www.free-burma.org there your readers will find some informations about the campaign and Burma and a participant list which you can join. Even if you’re a webmaster of a bulletin board or social network you will find a special Group List to join.
5. Feel free to write any additional text you want
I hope bloggers will participate. Well, I know many of us blog for a living. Even if we cannot pause for a day, the very least is to make a post to bring awareness to our readers.