Ms Lilian, i need to know more about PayPerPost, can you enlighten me a little about the usage? (Cedric)
Okie-dokie, this are the simplified answers:
1) You have to be over 18 years old.
2) You need PayPal account. No problem in getting one as long as you have a debit or credit card because PayPal need the number to verify your account.
3) Proper English,i.e. no fUnnY FoNTs or atrocious grammar like ‘I is veli hepi 2day bcoz I payPerPost’
4) Your blog has to be decent, i.e. no nudity, no violence, no gory photos, no hatred or inciting hate
5) Your blog has to be hosted on acceptable blogging platforms. WordPress.com does not allow their services to be used for PayPerPost. Xanga, Blogger and a few others are ok. You need to check with PayPerPost because this may change from time to time.
6) Your blog must be 90 days old. PayPerPost doesn’t like someone to open a new blog account to blog for money. They want substance and quality blogs.
7) Your blog must have at least 20 posts in the last 90 days.
8) The last post must be not more than seven days ago.
I think that is basically what are needed. Now, just click on the ReviewMyPost and you already earned yourself USD7.50 if you choose to write this. How’s that for incentive?