To the [tag]PayPerPost[/tag]’s posties, you may want to read the new TOS. PPP says that we cannot have any paid posts back to back. Any means, any other companies. Indirectly, PPP makes the rules for other paid posts companies. Yes, you read it right.
Well, I have made a lot less [tag]PPP[/tag] posts lately and don’t think that will affect me much. So, all I can say is tralalala….
Go read the 16 pages discussion on PPP’s forum.
How I see it?
1) Posties are going to come up with a lot of crappy interims that go something like, it is hot, so hot, I need to bathe.
2) Good posties (like me :) ) are going to find other resources.
3) PPP’s head has gotten too big. Is this an effort to kill off other pay to blog companies?
4) Making faithful and reliable posties dissatisfied can snowball to bad publicity.
5) Posties who faithfully stood up for PPP when it was at its infancy’s stage have now lost that faith. I was one of those who stood up for PPP when PPP was bashed by all the A-list bloggers. Now, PPP is just a moneybag, not a company that I proudly work for. The quality and dedication are different.
You know what? I have two blogs which are filled with mostly paid posts (Questions and Foods for the Souls). I write darn good posts there and my advertisers have no problem with that. So, the step taken by PPP to insist for interims for posts that don’t belong to them is a mistake. It is better we write good posts than to fill with shitloads of interims that don’t make sense.
Anyway…no big deal about that because I have always seperated my PPP blogs from non-PPP blogs. Another reason why it is wise to listen to the 5xmom to get shitloads of domains and blogs.
Nyek, I told you so!