Hahaha, I have so many PayPerPost questions so I might as well write it here instead of replying emails. So, here goes the simplest explanation:
1) Register to be PayPerPost postie. (you can sign up with my referral if you like, that button on the side bar?)
2) Wait for approval. You can only submit one blog. The blog must be 90 days old, at least 20 posts and the last post is not more than seven days ago. You cannot have a copy and paste blog. No violence, no adult content.
3) PayPerPost will email you the approval.
4) You need to add the codes in the Dashboard > My Blog > Get Code
5) Then, edit blog and pick only FOUR categories of the topics closest to you.
6) Check that you get a green tick and a thumbs up sign in your My Blog.
7) Go to the Opportunity List. You can only take opps that are white/green background. Those pinkish are the ones you are not qualified to take.
8) Find something you can write.
9) Click Take Opportunity. DO NOT CLOSE THE WINDOW.
10) Start writing. You have only 60 mins to complete. Visit the site you are supposed to write. Complete it according to what is asked.
11) Publish your post. Make sure you got the link right, you add in the invisible tracking code, the necessary photos if requested and your disclosure of *sponsored* post.
12) Go back to the PayPerPost window. Enter your permalink, title, marked the tick and Submit.
13) Wait and see that you get a ‘Thank you for your submission’
14) If you have more things to write, you must make a filler post. I.e. a non-paid post of more than 50 words of which is not a copy paste.
15) Repeat the cycle from (7) to (13)
You can take 3 posts per day.
Excluded domains : Many advertisers do not like blogs hosted on free hosting like blogspot, blogsome, livejournal, myspace, etc etc. So, get your own domain. :P
OK, now that you have submitted your posts…..you will need about few days to two weeks to hear from PayPerPost reviewer that your post is approved. If not, they will give you a chance to amend and correct.
In order for you to add another blog, you need to have 10 posts approved before you can add.
Happy making money!