I must highlight this part of Google Adsense. I hope local bloggers get the hint and will choose either Google or ?????. You cannot have both together. I had just kissed goodbye to good money again because of my Google worshipping mission. *sniff*
While Google offers broad access to a variety of content in the search index, publishers in the AdSense program may only place Google ads on sites that adhere to our content guidelines, and ads must not be displayed on any page with content primarily in an unsupported language. View a list of supported languages.
Sites displaying Google ads may not include:
* Excessive profanity
* Gambling or casino-related content
* Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails
* Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
* Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site’s search engine ranking, e.g., your site’s PageRank
* Sales or promotion of beer or hard alcohol
* Sales or promotion of tobacco or tobacco-related products
* Sales or promotion of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
* Sales or distribution of term papers or student essays
* Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
I have highlighted in bold and hope you guys get the hint. Please do not mention why I am bringing this to your attention, ok?
Talking about the above, I guess I had committed many mistakes as well. The above is not the comprehensive TOS but what I hope to bring to bloggers’ attention. You can read the full TOS on Google Adsense here.