lilian!! how come my google rank on PPP is now down to 0?? i that bad meh? i dunno why can liddat wan coz i used to have rank 4. how to naikkan my ranking arr? :( so sad leh….cant do a single PPP. help?
I got an email from someone who writes very good blogs and she has a decent traffic as well. If I am not mistaken, she has a PR4. I find it mighty funny that she is asking this question now. So, let me reply this openly :
1) Read my lips : YES, PAYPERPOST is the cause of you losing the Google Pagerank.
2) Google pagerank is given by Google.
3) Higher PR means you get more traffic, more adsense, more authority (i.e. when someone search a keyword the higher PR pages will appear first) and of course, higher payout
4) I lost ALL MY PRS ON ALL MY BLOGS! And you want me to help? This is why the mail is so funny.
5) PayPerPost of course promise something that is call RealRank but from the beginning I know it is going to cause more problems than help. Well, we just have to wait till January 8th (or is it 11th? bah who cares) to see if it delivers.
6) How does Google identify our blogs? From that freaky itk dot something code we inserted in our blogs. Plus tonnes of other codes.
7) So, there really isn’t anything we can do? NOPE. All ye who have PPP code in your blogs are officially dead. You cannot even get admitted into any other network if you aren’t already in. And even though many of us are in almost every network, we no longer get any assignments when our PR is ZERO. Read my rants in previous post)
8) The most frustrating part for me is I lost my PR on a blog that I didn’t do PPP but was stupid enough to insert the code. I have ripped off some of my blogs from PPP but sadly, those blogs are still listed in their directory which Google has access to. I tried to get out but like the song Hotel California, once you are in, you cannot get out of PPP.
Here, take a chill pill. Listen to Hotel Keralafonia.
And read my blog previous posts. Those won’t help but at least you know you are not alone.