1) Remember, money doesn’t fall on our laps.
2) We have to work hard for it.
3) Don’t pour in your money before you are even sure you can earn.
4) Take recommendations from only people you trust.
5) Remember that a sucker is born every second and so is a conman.
6) There is no such thing as earning money while you are sleeping.
7) Don’t aim too high.
8) Read, learn, open your ears and eyes and understand the playground first before you jump in.
9) The next person may have made it, but you may not.
10) Don’t cheat.
Through blogging, I have received many noobs’ questions and what they do not know really frighten me. Sometimes, I don’t know to laugh at them for their naiveness or to cry for them for the lack of their reasoning function.
And guys, in my personal opinion, inserting affiliate links in your blog without mentioning it, is sneaky. It is like selling a candy for $15 bucks without telling the person. Bad karma, I tell you.
(I wrote the above out of frustation one late night but never publish this. One sucker really believed the fake form Earl-ku prepared just for laughs as a real form by the Government to register Malaysian bloggers. She wrote to me and asked what to do because the dateline is over. *slaps forehead*)