Four minutes! But maybe earlier as I only check after four minutes.
And some lessons I learn from my SEO experiments….
1) Google does not give the same weight to all sites.
2) There is still a mystery which site Google prefers over the others.
3) Pagerank does matter in that race.
4) Hitting first page does not equal a lot of adsense sometimes.
5) There is nothing more thrilling than experiementing and finding out for ourselves how search engines work.
Note : Do not game Google if you don’t want to die. Do not keywords stuffing your blog and your post unless they are related. If Google find out, you are dead. Abuden, bad guys have all the fun.
*slaps self to get rid of the grin on my face*
And I hate Google Malaysia because I cannot understand how their indexing differs so much from Google International.