Andrew of Gila Chess asked in the previous post :
Any idea how they pay? Thru bankin, cheque, paypal ??
I found the answer on nuffnang’s FAQ:
Q5: How do I get my money out into my a/c?
1. As soon as you have earned $100, you will be given an option on your earnings page to cash out!
2. After you have chosen to do so, we will process your payment and mail a cheque to the address you have provided us.
3. Note: Do ensure that mailing address and payee name provided in the registration form is accurate.
And I also wonder how much we are paid. In brief, it depends on our traffic and our bloggers’ band, i.e. groupings of bloggers according to the number of unique hits from our previous week’s traffic analytics. Right now, the earnings are not updated yet as I suppose the figures aren’t complete yet. So, let’s wait and see what amount we get. That will be interesting and exciting, isn’t it?
Q2: How much do I earn?
1. What you earn depends on the number of Average Unique visitors you received in the week before your ad campaign is served.
2. You will then be arranged into specific â€œBlogger bandsâ€ that directly correspond to your number of Average Unique visitors.
3. For each campaign, you will be paid a fixed amount for every ad unit. The amount depends on what your Blogger band is. The higher your Blogger band (i.e. more unique visitors), the higher your earnings.
4. All information on your blogger band and your earnings can be viewed within your CMS Earnings Page. All information is REAL TIME.
But if you ask me, I would post more regularly, ping my posts and make myself a blog circle of friends so that traffic will increase. And remember the quality content, niche topics and not overload with paid posts (eheh, notice that I almost have no paid posts lately?)