If you have a blog that is well maintained, have fabulous looking photos, written in decent English….you may want to check out Foodbuzz. I have a post to explain the community on my Best Recipe food blog. It is like a social bookmarking site for selected food blogs with high standards. It will increase traffics and etc etc.
Talking about food blogs, I notice many great food bloggers but they make a few mistakes :
1) Lousy photos. Cameras are cheap nowadays, get one and improve those blur pictures.
2) Written for their friends with too many local Manglish words
3) Inconsistent postings – ie no posts for several weeks
4) Lack of direction – Is it a recipe blog, food reviews, information on food ingredients, home cooking, gourmet foods?
5) Lack of personal touch. As there are thousands of food blogs out there, readers want to connect to a person with a personality of its own. Reading recipes can get boring after a while so let loose that individual personality behind the blogger.
You can read ‘Can a food blog makes money?‘ from my archive and hope you successfully make money with your food blog. Remember, people has to eat every single day! Hah! That’s why I have six food blogs. Yeah….you didn’t know about that huh? ;)