Folks, in case you are not aware, bloggers from around the world are going to start the Blogathon in one hour’s time. It will be 9 pm here in Malaysia. These bloggers are taking part :
Here is the list of Malaysian bloggers joining Blogathon 2007:
- pelf for the Eden Handicap Service Center [Pledge]
- Edrei for the Association for International Cancer Research [Pledge]
- Serge Norguard for UNICEF [Pledge]
- Yee Pei for the Malaysian Mental Health Association [Pledge]
- Ja Mustapha for MERCY Malaysia [Pledge]
- Kelwin for MAKNA Malaysia [Pledge]
I wish them all the best and let’s cheer them on. They are going to make a post every 30 minutes for the next 24 hours.
Pelf has kindly allowed me to gate-crash and blog from midnight to 3 am. I am really excited about it because it is an impromptu one but I am going to focus on special needs and specially abled persons. I will related some personal experiences and those of my friends.
If you are feeling generous, please go to Blogathon site and pledge to a charitable cause.