LOL, I don’t think I fit in with the word girl. The only person who calls me a girl is my four years old son who cannot differentiate between an auntie, grandma, lady, woman, girl because all females are girl to him.
But still it is an honour to be picked by Cyberpartygal as a Rockin’ Girl Blogger. Thanks a lot, Cyberpartygal. If you do not already know, she has a massive empire of blogs and make good money out of them. And she has managed to stay under the radar of the local Malaysian blogsphere. Very different from me because I always got entangled into the wrong thing. LOL. I can’t live without attention I guess. Kehkehkeh.
So, now I am going to award this to five deserving girl bloggers :
1) GeekyGirl – Cos she produce such sweet, girlish WordPress template;
2) Tina – Who also did some beautiful templates;
3) Jules – My favourite from the PPP forum ‘cos she is always so helpful and nice;
4) Samm – Because she always keep me company on those late nights when both of us were chasing paid posts;
5) Yvonne Foong – The world should know about her because of her guts in dealing with her illness.
Congrats, girls. You have all make a huge difference with your blogs!